His latest tricks include:
Finding his hand...
And, holding his head up nice and strong!
This past weekend he came with me to the Child Life Conference in Phoenix. It was a bit more difficult than I had imagined to have him there with me. He did great, but I just struggled with balancing my desire to be first and foremost his mom, and then a professional. The best parts of the conference were seeing Jen and Paul, and staying with Ryan's aunt and uncle. Jen and I went to grad school together, and Paul was one of our professors.
Instead of staying in a hotel, I stayed with Ryan's aunt,uncle, and cousins in Casa Grande. Sadly, I didn't take any photos while I was there, but it was absolutely wonderful!
2 comments:
I love love love the pic of Ryan and Ezra! I feel like there should be a word bubble that says "hey mom, look, no help!"
oh no! time is going too fast!
Ezra is one beautiful boy! i love the picture of ryan and ezra together!
and nice new background on your blog!
love,
megan
Post a Comment