Last week I went there to return something that we had been given, but was the wrong size for the wrong season. They gave us a giftcard for our return, and at first I thought I'd save it, but then I changed my mind. :)
We bought 3 Carter's romper outfits for $3 each! And, I must say, they are pretty darn cute. But it even gets better folks. You can get a free Sears card (like the kind you get from grocery stores and put on your key chain) which tracks all of your purchases so that you can return things without a receipt! And, with that, they have a Kids Advantage program (for free) which allows you to exchange any of the clothes you buy from there that get worn out or stained before your kid grows out of it. So say I buy Ezra a pair of 6month pants, but he wears a hole in the knee...I can bring it back for a new pair of the same size. Crazy, I know. But, very cool.
And, on a completely unrelated note...guess who rolled over from his front to his back today? Twice.
2 comments:
Wow!!!
Love,
mom
I agree that Sears has great quality clothing at affordable prices. We've bought from Sears.com in the past too.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment