Ryan laughs at me all of the time when I shout my coined phrase, "I love us!". Its true though, I couldn't think of a better person to be matched with for life...or a life I'd rather have than the one I'm living! And...I think Ezra fits in oh so nicely with us. He gets all of our jokes, and has plenty of his own to share that make us laugh. He dances just like us. And, talks non-stop, just like us...well, just like me I guess. :)
After a
great dinner yesterday...

And a walk around the neighborhood...

Naked tummy time... (and many times of rolling over from belly to back)...

Ezra took a bath and Ryan read him a story (my childhood favorite,
Euphonia and the Flood), while I listened in.
Ezra went to sleep...and Ryan and I played what is soon to be my new favorite game,
San Juan.
Happy Summer to you!
4 comments:
Go San Juan!! Cute post. :)
Tim & I often express this same sentiment. We are so ridiculously happy together - as a couple, as a family. :)
P.S. I just added "Euphonia and the Flood" to my library list.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
i love you guys toooooo!
xoxo,
j
Ooh, I've never heard of San Juan, and I thought I was up on my games. Seriousy, we have to reschedule game night soon!
And p.s. naked tummy time might be brilliant. She hates tummy time, but likes being naked...might balance things out. :)
Post a Comment