Thursday, March 10, 2011

A day with dad in the studio

On Monday Ezra and I joined Ryan in the "studio". They are nearing the end of the recording process and needed some extras to come in and sing "gang vocals" (large choruses..I think :)...so Ezra and I volunteered!

It cracks Ryan and I up to see how much Ezra starts rocking back and forth when music comes on. He was trying on some headphones when Ryan Alfred turned the music on in them, and sure enough Ezra just started rockin' out. Love that little guy so much!




Ezra on tambourine...


Part of the gang getting ready to record...


Thanks for letting us join you for a fun day in the studio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it doesn't get any better to have so much love and music in your family!

that last picture captures your life beautifully!

love,
megan