
It is quite amazing to think that they start so small and depend on you for everything, yet in one year's time, they triple in size and desire to do many things themselves.
1 month...

2 months...

3 months...

4 months...

5 months...

6 months...
7 months...

8 months...
9 months...
10 months...

11 months...
1 Year!
Last weekend we had a joint birthday party at the park with Ezra's friend, Corban, who turned 3!
Ryan and Ezra...
Corban the birthday princess!
Who needs cupcakes when there are gluten-free prune muffins to be devoured?
"If only we could get these open...these bubbles look delicious!"
It has been a wonderful first year. So many smiles and laughs. Hours spent just staring at him in awe. Tears of joy. Sleepless nights. Love that makes me want to burst. Lots of snuggles and cuddles...and millions of kisses too.
Happy Birthday! We love you Ezra!
5 comments:
Happy birthday my sweet Ezra! I wish I could be with you. Make sure your mom gives you lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Nik!
Ezra,
Can't wait to arrive tonight.
I'm sure you'll be sound asleep
but we can party tomorrow!
Happy Birthday, Gram'ma Sue
Happy birthday, Ezra!! I loved seeing the month-by-month pictures!
Happy Birthday Ezra! Thank goodness for this blog so we can watch you grow. We love you guys!
Happy birthday Ezra! It has been fun watching you grow!
Post a Comment