So, although we do plan on getting rid of the internet, we haven't done it yet. I know, I know, my last post about the internet was written with the thought we'd be getting rid of it that day...I thought we were...but then we realized it'd be nice to skype while Ryan was on this tour. Ezra is not to sure what to think about skype, he kind of gives Ryan the side glance and doesn't say much. Although, that said, tonight Ezra wanted to go to the computer we skype on, and I think it was because he wanted to see Ryan. Sadly though it was at a time when Ryan was driving and couldn't get online. More skyping tomorrow hopefully!
Ezra and I will be going on vacation on Wednesday! A good friend from Boston (who now lives in Texas) generously offered her frequent flier miles to fly Ezra and I out to visit. Summer has a son 3 months older than Ezra, so it will be fun to all play together.
And on the touring note... Have I mentioned that Ryan will be going to China for a month? He is going to be touring with a group called Artifact Dance Project. If you click the link to their website you can watch a YouTube sample of the show. It's a dance show with part big band/jazz music and part elvis/michael jackson/etc. Ryan will be singing Billie Jean and Jailhouse Rock...as well as playing electric guitar throughout the show. So fun! There will be 2 performances in Tucson before they take off for China (May 15 and 16). And, while he goes to China, Ezra and I will go to Michigan to visit mi familia! Yay!
Here is a random photo from visiting the Ryans in the studio recently...
2 comments:
How cool that Ryan will be going to China! Too bad you and Ezra won't be able to join him. Maybe next time? :)
Where are you going in Texas?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Wow! Lots of traveling adventures! I'm glad you have lots of good people to spend time with while you guys are apart. And that you'll get to have that time with your family!
Post a Comment