Wednesday, October 19, 2011

greats and grands...

Last weekend we got together with some of Ryan's cousins and his grandparents to play at the park. In Jess' exact words, "I really like this habit we seem to be starting of just getting a dozen or so family members together for random occasions. Much friendlier and less stressful than the big 50 people gatherings at the holidays!" (sorry I didn't ask for permission to steal that from your blog..!) I totally agree! It's super fun and I think Grandma and Grandpa like to see the grandkids and great grandkids all playing together.

Ezra and Rachel playing catch


Ezra and Ian sharing their love for drinking fountains


Noel and Eleanor


Grandma, Rachel and Naomi


Isaih and Ezra had so much fun playing together. I just love to see how much Ezra notices other kids now and wants to play with them (especially if they are older).


My best attempt at getting a photo of all of the great grandkids together. Ezra, Elijah, Isaih, and Eleanor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect picture of the kids playing together!
love, Mom