This evening we went to a Fall Harvest Celebration with a group of friends from the Birth Center. Of course we dressed up. Well, by "we" I mean Ezra. And, I don't think I've ever loved halloween more than I have this year. Truth be told, Ezra prefers to be naked
all of the time. As in, don't-even-think-I-will-wear-a-shirt-in-my-own-house naked. But, if he is going to wear clothes, he likes to go all out. Hats, sunglasses, you name it, this guy likes accessories. So, what better way to get dressed, than decked out in a full hobbit costume??


There was a bucket to bob for apples in...however I think that all of the tots just enjoyed playing with the water and tasting every single apple instead. Ezra did try to climb in (head first...true bobber style), but I gently re-directed his feet back to the ground. :)



After he tired of 'bobbing for apples' he found a soccer ball to kick around.
However, once this...

became this...

became this...

I knew it was time to head home for bed. :)
2 comments:
Can't stand the cuteness!!! So great. :)
He's the perfect hobbit!!! :)))
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment