Tuesday, October 25, 2011

it's here....

The new Ryanhood record arrived via UPS last week! It looks awesome!!!!!!!






The first email response Ryan received after someone listened to the digital download was, "If I had to sum up this record in one word, it would be 'real' and if I could use two words, the second would be 'fantastic'". I agree. So much emotion and raw-ness. So so good.

And another email response included this (dancing by Dominic, videography by Chris Giambelluca):


You can get your very own copy here.

And, if you are in the Tucson area, their cd release is happening at the Rialto on 11/4/11.

2 comments:

Eileen Short said...

Ugh...can't view Chris' video...says it's private.

We got our copy today - SO exciting!!! David took it to jam to in the car on the way to and from vball. Hope I get my turn tomorrow...may have to burn it to my laptop before D leaves for work.

Congrats Ryanhood!!

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for ryanhood!! Can't wait to hear it!

I love Dominic's moves----and how it makes him want to grab his guitar and play along.


love,
megan