Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ryanhood CD release concert!!

On Friday night Ryanhood had their CD release show at the Rialto Theatre. Blanca offered to babysit, and amazingly Ezra slept through the night!! (I put him down to bed before I left, but he usually nurses at least once at night, and I had been a little worried that he would wake up while I was gone. But nope, the dude slept until morning. And I felt like a new woman, well-rested.)



The show was wonderful. Ryan insisted that I watch the show and not work the merch table since I had taken the effort to get a babysitter. And, I'm so glad I did just sit and listen. Such a nice evening...such good music.

Here is the music video for After Night Came Sun.



Oh, and After Night Came Sun (the new album) was #1 for Amazon Best Folk Rock sales today!! Above Simon and Garfunkel and Neil Young!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great video and awesome music!

Eileen Short said...

wow, awesome news on the amazon ranking!!

Anonymous said...

great music Ryanhood! and the wallenfangs loved the video!

that was so nice that you were able to go and just watch the show, abby! and a sleeping baby----wow! you must have felt good in the morning!

love,
megan