Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bloggdiddily...

I feel like I haven't posted in 'forever', however it has technically only been 4 days. Truthfully, I feel like I haven't done a lot of things in 'forever'. Clean the house, cook a good dinner, read a book, sew for fun, etc. But, there is a very good reason: I've been napping (A LOT!)...and growing a baby!

Yup, this is my official blog announcement...I'm pregnant!! :) I am 10 weeks along and this growing babe inside of me is the size of a kumquat.

Would you like to see some photos of the sweet little babe?
I knew you'd say yes.
Here you go...

(the head is on the left, feet to the right)

My due date is July 18th. I have been back at the birth center for my first appointment already, and it feels so so good to be there again.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is so hard to believe at only 10 weeks how distinct all the babies features are.....and how this baby is already so much a part of your family. Praying for health and love!

love,
megan