Check out this and this to see photos Christina took of the wedding prep and festivities.
I know her primary photo goal was to take photos of Jill's wedding, but I kind of felt like we also had our own personal photographer with us from the moment we woke up until the moment we went to sleep. It was awesome. And, she very generously sent us a disc of the photos.
We are pretty much in love with every photo. I mean did you go to those links above and check out the photos from the wedding? (If not, go and do so...they are amazing!)
Here are some of the (hundreds!) of photos we received...





















Should you find yourself in Maine, please look her up and schedule a photo session...you will have a fabulous time, and have fabulous photos!
3 comments:
So many amazing pictures! I think 2 and 4 are my favorites though. :)
Beautiful pictures! I hope all is well!
wow so wonderful...:) jana
Post a Comment