Wednesday, January 04, 2012

A hard day's work...

It snowed!!! Only a couple of inches, but if it had snowed this much in Tucson, the town would have for sure been shut down for at least a couple of days. So now that we are Tucsonans, a couple of inches is worth making a big deal about.

I bundled Ezra up in his snowsuit so that we could play outside. He wasn't the biggest fan of his snowsuit...I think it had something to do with the fact that he could hardly walk or move his arms...







...Followed by a hard day's play...

My mom and I took Ezra to Chuck E. Cheese (his first time...). At first he was totally content just running around and watching other kids, and sitting on the "rides" without them even having a token in them to make them move.


...and even playing on the indoor playground...


However, then the inevitable happened. I decided to let him put a token in one of the rides....


It wasn't that he then wanted to have all the rides "on"...its that he became obsessed with putting the tokens in. He didn't even wanted to ride the rides, he just wanted to insert the tokens and then pretty much let other kids take a free ride.

I then learned to sneakily put the token in myself, and he became more interested in the game itself. Especially the "ball games".

Luckily for me and my mom, he was a big fan of skee ball (my all-time favorite arcade game)!! He didn't like throwing the balls, just watching them roll down once we put the token in...and then handing them to us.

He also loved basketball, football, and baseball...




I almost just concluded this with, "Chuck E. Cheese, where a kid can be a kid!", but then I realized that that's the wrong slogan...oops!

1 comment:

How Jess Reads said...

Love the snow shoveling pics! :)