Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picnics at the park...

Ryan usually works 5 evenings a week teaching private guitar lessons. There are definitely pros to this; mostly that it means we get to spend time with him during the afternoon! But, the one downside that I've had a hard time with, is that I don't know when to eat dinner. He usually gets home right at about Ezra's bedtime.

Sooo...do I eat dinner with Ezra or do I wait and eat dinner with Ryan?

I had been waiting to have dinner with Ryan, but then I realized that I think Ezra would eat more if I was eating with him. So, I've often been eating with Ezra (and then having seconds with Ryan).

Last Friday however Ryan had a gap in his lesson schedule so we decided to meet at the park and play. And then it hit us, "why don't we have a picnic and eat dinner all together at the park during the break?!" So, we did. And, it was wonderful. I have a feeling we'll be having a lot of picnic dinners at the park on a regular basis.

I left my camera in the car for our picnic dinner, however we were back at that same park today (because I thought we had a family gathering and we showed up at Ryan's aunt's house...only to find out that the party is next weekend...oops!)...so we decided to go and play...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ryan and Ezra with the "fufall!" Ever since we saw you, the kids love to say that!!!! we love ezra!

love,
megan