Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A new arrival!

Last week our friends Matt and Abby gave birth to their first little gal, Evelyn Faith.

Here is the little cutie, fast asleep with her mouth wide open...


And here is Ezra playing outside with Ryan...I think he was trying to show off for Evelyn...and perhaps entice her to come play outside too!


And finally, here's Ezra taking his turn at holding Evelyn.


He of course had to give her a 'regular hug'...


Followed by a 'bear hug'...which caught me by surprise and I was laughing so hard that I could hardly get him to release his grip on sweet lil' Evie.


When I told him he could give her a kiss on the forehead, he responded with "kiss on the lips"...this boy is a lip kisser, what can I say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evelyn is beautiful.
Ezra is going to be a great big brother! Love, Mom

Katie said...

What a sweet little girl!

Also, I am loving your hair lately.