Ezra and I were in Texas last week visiting friends. I promise to post all about it later this week... :)
The week prior to Texas, I was feeling a little bit prego icky still, and before going to bed one night I decided I needed to come up with a game plan for the next day with Ezra. I found a blog post on making shaving cream paint, that looked super simple...and totally up Ezra's alley.
So in the morning we gathered our supplies (all you need is shaving cream, finger paint and paper)...
...and went to town on the paper...
...and all over this body...
It was super fun...until I brought out the camera. I should have known better. Enjoy the moment...we don't need everything on camera. But no, I just had to take a picture of how cute he looked covered in paint. And that my friends is where it all started to go downhill. Because of course cameras have buttons and flashing lights, and they are so fun to hold...even when your hands are covered in shaving cream paint. And when mom says you can't have it, you want it even more...and you'll even wipe your shaving cream paint hands all over the walls and sliding glass door to "clean them" so they are ready for the camera. :)
3 comments:
Abby, when Ezra is a little older, you can put glue in the shaving cream and the paint will dry puffy - like 3D! :)
Miss you guys -
Kristy
Where is the picture Ezra took of you cleaning?
Where is the picture Ezra took of you cleaning?
Post a Comment