Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Right Now...

In the spirit of Soulemama, I am feeling like doing a "Right Now" post...

I have no photos to go along, but here are the sentiments...

Right now I am...

::loving that we have made 3 meals in a row using things (cilantro, kale, and spinach) from our garden, albeit a very small garden

::ecstatic that Ezra has learned that I am not a short-order cook and eats whatever I make for dinner

::looking forward to taking Ezra to his first basketball game tonight (he LOVES all things basketball and a friend of ours plays in a league that we are going to go watch)

::wondering what Ezra has been doing in his room for the last hour so quietly

::anxious to meet the newest and tiniest member of our circle of friends, Evelyn Faith born yesterday

::wanting to have a knitting project to go to, but intimidated by starting it...

::thankful I don't have a migraine, and that I haven't thrown up in 2 weeks!!

::loving the feeling of the little one inside me kicking to always remind me he/she will be joining us on the outside 'soon'!

::excited that our 20 week ultrasound has been scheduled for March 1st (we won't be finding out the baby's gender, but I still just love getting to see that beating heart and moving itty bitty body)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to watch Ezra's face and take pictures of it as he watched the game. Give me a call and tell me his reactions when you have time. Love, MOM

Sharon said...

yay to not finding out the gender! I love surprises!