Thursday, February 23, 2012

weekending with friends...

I still have photos to post of when my mom was in town, however I accidentally sent her home with my camera that has the photos on them...oops! So, they will be posted next week...

Last weekend we had a nice, laid-back weekend with friends.

We spontaneously decided to meet at the park for dinner and playing on Saturday evening...




The 2 on 2 basketball game that totally made Ezra's day!


On Sunday evening I went out with some girlfriends to celebrate Joyce's birthday, Abby's "day-before-due-date-day", and Blanca's pregnancy!...all while being serenaded by the best of the best music in town, R & P Music Factory (Ryan Green and Paul Jenkins :).





The prego mamas...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

that 2 on 2 basketball game has to be the cutest thing ever!

Sheena & Ryan said...

Such a cute preggo mama's picture ;)!