Thursday, April 05, 2012

Disney: Animal Kingdom

So far this has been my favorite park. There are lots of trees for shade. Hardly any lines. Many not-so-scary rides.

Princess Cinderella and Ezra eating popsicles.


Snippets of our safari... we also saw lions, zebras, and gazelles, to name a few others...


(I love how Ezra's little hand is pointing to the hippo in the bottom of this photo)




Animal Kingdom had a really cool parade filled with animals that had been carved out of wood and were all manually moved via bikes, people pushing them, etc. Clearly Ezra was way to into it to look at the camera...


Here's what the 'floats' looked like...a frog...


Flying Rhinos (as Ezra called them)...by far a huge hit from the day! I think we rode this ride approximately 6 times.


Much time was also spent here at this sweet playground in Dinoland...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

OK, MORE tears/goosebumps: I OPENED the Animal Kingdom parade!!! I got to drive floats, and I was the main giraffe "puppet" for a while. I also did the gazelle puppet and the bird puppet. So fun, right? Oh yeah, and me and Pluto used to work together at the back of the parade sometimes, too. :) SO PSYCHED YOU GUYS LOVED IT!