Saturday, April 14, 2012

Workin' on the car

Today was GORGEOUS outside! As in, 60s with a blue sky. A perfect break from the upper 80s we have already reached here in the sunny state of Arizona. And, also perfect weather for my boys to do some work on the car*.

Does putting a license plate count as "working on the car"? Tools were involved, so I'll say yes.




And, the mailman just happened to go by while they were working on the car. The mailman is pretty exciting news around these parts, not quite as exciting as trash trucks...but still worth waiting for and talking about. So, that meant Ezra got to receive the mail by hand.


I ran the Sabino Canyon Sunset Run (7.4 miles) tonight. I finished 12 minutes slower than I did last year. But, I'm also carrying around at least 12 pounds more this year, so I'm okay with it.


*We got a 'new' car!! Although I love the idea of being a 1 car family, it's just not practical for us with Ryan's work schedule (especially since he has to bring so much gear (guitars, etc) to work with him). It's a 1991 Honda Civic. Her name is Blue Beauty, but you can call her BB for short. We love her already..it feels like the old days of when we had Gray Beauty (minus all of the quirks). Welcome to the family BB!

3 comments:

Eileen Short said...

Great job on your run!!! yay!!

Welcome to the Green Family, BB. :)

Traci Taylor said...

Wow Abby great job on your run!!

Lunch Money said...

Whoa! 7.4 miles? you're my hero