Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th!

The 3rd of July welcomed in the monsoon season here in the Sonoran desert.  Which made for a nice and cool 4th of July.  In fact, I think it was about 20 degrees cooler here than it was in Michigan!

We decided to start the morning off with a trip to the park.  It has probably been months since I had the heat tolerance for an outdoor park.  Although, I have to admit that upon getting there I suddenly felt overheated and totally winded (from the 50 meter walk from the car to the playground that is) so Ryan and Ezra played while I sat and watched.  :)


Ezra and I woke up from our naps to thunder and a downpour.  Which naturally meant we had to use the water that was collected in the kiddie pool to go water the garden (those are green beans and corn that he is watering)...


We then headed off to a 4th of July celebration with friends. 

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: