Monday, July 02, 2012

belly shot...

I packed my bag for the birth center tonight!  We are praying that I don't go into labor this week (Ryan has to fly to Idaho Thursday and comes back Friday)...but it was exciting to pack it...and it's one more thing to cross off the "to do" list. 

While I was packing tonight I thought of this photo from when I was pregnant with Ezra...

Which inspired me to take this photo...

I am pretty sure that I am at about the same stage of pregnancy (38 weeks) in both photos.


7 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful!

Eileen Short said...

Wow, incredible belly there, Miss Abigail!! We're praying for you, your labor, your delivery and precious little one!

How Jess Reads said...

Phew! Getting so close. :)

Can't wait to meet the little one.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great belly for some Henna artwork! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You look great! I'm so excited for your new arrival!!!! :D

~Rache

Mira Conklin said...

You look awesome! I also hope that your labor will be fast and that you'll be able to birth at the birth center!!! Thinking of you lots these days!

housecandyarts said...

What the What?! Where have I been? Congrats and looking forward to hearing all about baby #2's arrival. big hugs and kisses from all of us in PA.