Saturday, June 30, 2012

Right Now... **

Right now I am::

::Loving the creativity behind Mr. Underwear (featured above)...when leg opening is on side of face, it makes eating dinner very easy.

::Waking up very early to a quiet house (and an active baby in my tummy)

::Taking naps every single day

::Wishing I had thought through the idea of being 9 months pregnant in the middle of a Tucson summer a little better

::Enjoying re-arranging our bedroom for the arrival of a wee one

::Ultra proud of the fact that I made 4 dinners from scratch last week (as opposed to the scrounging we've been doing for the last several weeks)

::Excited by the state of our garden

::Wondering just when I will go into labor

::Praying that this labor will be much quicker than the last, and that I will be able to deliver at the Birth Center

::Looking forward to going for a massage later this morning

::Busy trying to sew a lot of baby wipes and sandwich bags for Little Bird Nesting Company before my time becomes a bit more limited

::Loving how Ezra is always wanting to kiss and hug my belly

::Smiling at how excited Ezra is to have the baby sit next to him in the backseat of the car, and how he has a whole list of songs ready to sing to the baby

**The idea of doing a "Right Now" post has been completely taken from SouleMama**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is the underwear is just on his head =) Looking forward to coming out soon. Love, Mom