Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Second Cousins...

On Sunday, Traci (Ryan's cousin) and Miri (her daughter) were in town visiting from San Diego.  Miri is 6 months older than Ezra, and I feel like this was one of the first visits where they really interacted.  It was so adorable hearing them have little conversations with each other...  "Miri, when everyone done eating, want to go outside?"  Oh, I just loved it.  And, I think Ezra rather enjoyed Miri's company too!  :)

Ezra and Miri bringing carrots to the horses
Aunt Terri and (princess) Miri

Me with my big ol' belly and Ezra (who loves to say "cheese" for the camera :)

Lori, Sara, Ryan and Ezra

My favorite two guys!

Miri and Traci
Feeling brave riding a horse with Dada

"Um, riding horses is cool and all guys, but I really just want to ride the 4-wheeler"


Getting a private concert from Jim playing double bass

2 comments:

How Jess Reads said...

Love the pic of Ryan and Ezra on the horse!

And, love to listen to them talk to. The conversations that Eleanor and Ezra have are SO funny. They're so serious about what they say to each other. I think my favorites are always the "Want to....?" type sentences. :)

Katie said...

great pictures!