Today started out with me getting lost on my run. I had only planned on running 3 miles so that I could get back in time for us to eat breakfast before we had to leave for Ryan to get his hair cut. Well, my 3 miles turned into 7 miles because I couldn't find the road I was looking for to turn onto and I just kept running and running and running...eeks! I ended up getting back 5 minutes after the time we should've left...thankfully Ryan's mom owns the hair salon, so they showed us grace for being late. :)
Part of this afternoon we spent at Cameron's house so that the guys could rehearse for awhile....

Tonight we had Sara (Ryan's sister) and Grammie over for dinner and a game of "Give Me 5" (a family game of their's). Sara and I won 5 games to Ryan and Grammie's 2 wins!
No comments:
Post a Comment