Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Long overdue wedding picture...

So, I've heard many many MANY requests from people to have a website where y'all can look at our wedding pictures...however we were never able to create one due to the means by which our photographer gave us our proofs back. But, a dear friend (Jessie!) did send me a digital picture from our wedding just the other day and I thought I'd share it with all of you!



Today was a pretty mellow day of trying to finish/(start) our taxes...eeek...trying to figure out how to do them for a small business is not fun at all! But, the evening was brightened by doing an iChat with Jana and Jill in Boston. Technology is really amazing. Now, I know I'm the first one to dis on it and get frustrated by it, but honestly, the fact that we can have a conversation and see eachother (with little time delay) while living thousands of miles away is really quite incredible!

Ryan and I bought a glow-in-the-dark frisbee yesterday and had fun playing with it at the park last night. We're trying to do an hour every night of exercise/outdoor fun at the park in our neighborhood. So far we've gone rollerblading, played paddle ball, basketball, frisbee, and glow-in-the-dark frisbee. Next we want to try playing tennis on the courts that are lit up at night... It's pretty funny b/c right next to the park is a golf course that many retired "snowbirds" live at and they drive around the streets in their golf carts...it makes me smile to see them. :)

Oh, and just a "correction" on the photo of a lizard from when we were at Saguaro National Park...we don't actually have lizards IN our house...but they are all around on the outside of our house...Ryan claims they are the squirrels of Boston...or Albion for any Brits out there! :)

No comments: