Hello!
Well, this post isn't going to be the most 'up-to-date' info of what is going on, but I took pictures a while ago that I never posted and I decided it's better late than never...
Ryan was in LA last week recording, while I was in Tucson promoting Charmin Ultra Strong toilet tissue...yes, it's true, I was one of those people in the grocery handing out samples (of toilet paper) and then doing a demonstration to show just how strong Charmin really is! :) Ryan wishes he would have been home to take a picture of me on my first day of work...but to be honest, I'm quite fine with the fact that there isn't a picture. :)
I picked up Rachel from school one day and we had fun making big soft pretzels...

In fact, I got to see a lot of Ryan's family throughout the week...We had a great family dinner on his mom's side at Bazil's one night, Sara and I had lunch one day, and then we had a ladie's dinner for the Green side of the family another night.
Our flowers are all still blooming quite nicely...a lot of this has to do to all the TLC Grammie gives them when we are out of town...


Right now we are in Lewisburg, PA at Bucknell University for a show that the guys will be doing tonight...tomorrow we are off to Pittsburgh for another show at Carnegie Mellon. I'll fill you in with pictures probably sometime tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment