Friday, September 01, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Hello! So, I realized that we've been up to a few things lately, however I haven't been too good about carrying my camera around! However, I thought I'd post anyway...

Last night we had Grammie and Sara over for dinner (vegetarian lasagna and peach custard pie) and then of course a game of "Gimme 5"....Grammie and I beating Ryan and Sara 5-1! :)

Then this morning we woke up VERY early to help a friend load and unload her moving truck. It's funny, when I lived in Boston it would be normal, albeit gross, to see a dead mouse under a couch when you went to move (or if you are my friend Jana, you might see 8-10 mice skeletons :), however here, you are more likely to see a dead lizard...possibly even missing it's tail because the cat ate it...it's a much more pleasant experience seeing how dead lizards don't have any sort of an odor.

We picked up Rachel from school today, she's in 2nd grade this year, and took her over to Grandmo and Grandpo's house to go swimming...it was actually a pretty hot day today considering it's September 1st...I suppose that's just life in Tucson!

This weekend there is a big music festival at Club Congress...Ryan and Cameron aren't playing a show together there since they are trying to take time off in Tucson to build up for their cd release, so instead Cameron is guest singing tonight with another band and tomorrow Ryan is sitting in as a guest guitar player for yet another band...should be a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like there's a trend for Abby to always be on the winning team. I'm cheering Ryan on for the big victory:) SB