Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Greene Room

Well, Ryan and Cameron are back in the studio, this time they are at "The Greene Room" Studio...we had a lot of fun loving on the name of course. :) It's a home studio, although not exactly attached to the home...more of a converted garage w/ a great studio, control room, bathroom, fridge/microwave, etc. It was a really nice area to be in...they had a backyard and table that got to be our lounge area...



Ryan in the studio...


Ryan and Cameron playing a lap steel that was lying around...


We went out to a great family-owned Italian restaurant for salad and pizza...we got pepperoni and spinach, and then read in the newspaper the next morning about the E.Coli breakout with spinach, but fortunately we are all feeling fine. :)


On Tuesday evening, I met up with my friend Katie Koski from City Year/Americorps. It was so nice to see her...she lives right by UCLA, so we walked around by the campus a bit and through the "hip" area surrounding it...had a great yummy dinner and a scoop of ice cream for dessert. It was a pretty amazing ice cream deal...only $1 for a scoop of ice cream, or you could have it sandwiched between their homemade cookies for only 25cents more! I wish I wasn't so full and I could've gone for the ice cream sandwich...next time! :)

I forgot to take a picture with Katie this time, but here is one from last time when we got together in April..


Well, I'm back in Tucson now and the guys are still busy recording in LA. Tonight I'm going to a young married couples small group that is starting through our church that I'm really excited about.

And, I just got word that Jill ran her 20 miler today in preparations for the DC Marine Corps Marathon...and it was her best run yet!!! Yeah Jill!!!

No comments: