Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Feeling a wii bit bad about mii...

I've been dog-sitting this week, and the house has a wii, and even more exciting for me (or mii), the wii fit! On Monday I decided to try it for the first time. When you first start, it has you stand on the wii fit pad and it calculates your bmi, weight, and your wii fit age. Now, I am not really sure I agree with their system of calculation for the wii fit age...it involves no cardiovascular or strength anything...just standing completely still on the mat for about 30 seconds. I think it's looking at your balance from left to right and front to back..do you wobble, etc? Apparently, I do. In fact, the mii trainer asked me if I trip often when walking because I seem to be shaky! And, she then gave me the whopping wii age of 53!! Needless to say, there wasn't much spring in my step that day..just shakiness. This morning I decided to try it again. The first thing it said to me was, "Looks like you had too busy of a day yesterday to get your workout in, huh?" I wanted to snap back and tell her that I was actually running outside instead of playing her little games indoors, but I was polite and just gave a nice smile instead. It seemed that I gained her favor, because this time my age went down...I'm only 42 now. :)

1 comment:

Tristy said...

Abby, I laughed out loud reading this one!!!!