Thursday, December 18, 2008

Visitors!

Last weekend our friends Will and Orla visited from Boston! It's a fun treat to have people we know so well from somewhere else come visit where we live now. It was also a great reason to stop and be still over the weekend and just live in the moment with friends.

We went to the DeGrazia Art Gallery, one of my favorite places in Tucson. I've probably posted photos here before from there, but I love it so much that I'm going to post them again. :)

Outside the gallery, what also used to be Ted DeGrazia's home:


Outside the Chapel:


Inside the sanctuary:


We hiked the phoneline trail in Sabino Canyon. I never knew the leaves changed color in AZ, but we learned they do!...beautiful golden leaves decorated the taller trees in the canyon.

1 comment:

Orla said...

Hi Abby and Ryan! Thanks again for having us and for dinner! We had a great time and dinner was really good! We were sad to have to leave. Of course, work was crazy once I got back so I feel like today has been the first day that I have had a minute to relax since we got back. Good thing that we are going on another vacation next week :) ha ha. The bathroom looks great! You must love taking showers in it :) Alright, have a great Christmas and have a good time in Uganda. See you in the new year!