One thing I forgot to mention in yesterday's post is this on-going idea I've had for a short documentary film. When living in Boston it was a common site to see people in business suits, City Year jackets, and with guitar backpacks running--sprinting!--after the train/bus. I think it'd be hilarious to have a film of just watching different cases of actual people chasing these moving objects...sometimes catching them in time, other times being left in the dust (exhaust), being saved by a nice bus driver stopping, getting angry at a 'mean' bus driver, etc. Anyway, I've been reminded of this because I have found myself having to run to catch the bus from time to time, and people here just stare at me like I'm crazy running down the side walk with my purse/bag clutched tightly...I honestly think they are wondering if I just almost got mugged or if I just stole the purse/bag.
Tomorrow is the big concert...we've already sold 700 tickets!! :)
1 comment:
I thought of this today when I was running for the bus with my travel mug in hand (trying not to spill) and my BIG work bag with my laptop inside. Oy. I made it to the bus though! :)
Post a Comment