Friday, November 20, 2009

In Michigan...and New Moon!

Last night (or this morning rather) at 12:01am, I attended my first midnight movie showing ever! And I'm not just talking movie at the movie theater...I mean like movie anywhere, even at home, starting that late at night. I'm pretty much guaranteed to fall asleep during a movie even if it starts at 10pm usually. But, somehow I never even had a "long blink" throughout the entire movie. I went with my sister and my two oldest nieces, Lydia and Alyssa. And, of course we had to make shirts for the event...


As one might expect, the theater was packed over an hour ahead of time with people waiting in line to get seats together as soon as the doors opened...the photo is a very small fraction of the zig-zagging line...


And, as also might be expected the theater was 98% filled with female middle school, high school and college students. Which, was quite entertaining. Any scene that had Jacob or Edward shirtless provoked lots of yelling and cheering. I can honestly say I've never had a movie experience quite like it. A great night...thanks girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously?!?! those are not your nieces!! WHY IS EVERYONE GROWING UP! i'm not a fan.

looks like you guys had fun.

love,
megan