p.s. Just to clear up any confusion on the knitting swatch I showed in my last post...the yarn is actually orange, even though it looks pink in the photo. We are waiting to find out the gender. :) Exciting news on the baby front though...we've been feeling lots and lots of kicks the past couple of days! I'm actually excited about going to bed at night because I know as soon as I lay down the little one will wake up, and I just love being able to feel the movement inside of me.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
The lady of the hour...
Tonight I had dinner with MO! Mo and I were roommates during the year Ryan and I started dating and got engaged. And now, SHE is getting married next month! I'm sad that we aren't going to be able to make it to D.C. for her wedding, but so glad I got to have dinner with her and her fiance, Carson, tonight. I had my camera with me and intended to take a photo tonight, but forgot, so instead...here's a photo of Mo in our apartment in Boston from 5 years ago!

p.s. Just to clear up any confusion on the knitting swatch I showed in my last post...the yarn is actually orange, even though it looks pink in the photo. We are waiting to find out the gender. :) Exciting news on the baby front though...we've been feeling lots and lots of kicks the past couple of days! I'm actually excited about going to bed at night because I know as soon as I lay down the little one will wake up, and I just love being able to feel the movement inside of me.
p.s. Just to clear up any confusion on the knitting swatch I showed in my last post...the yarn is actually orange, even though it looks pink in the photo. We are waiting to find out the gender. :) Exciting news on the baby front though...we've been feeling lots and lots of kicks the past couple of days! I'm actually excited about going to bed at night because I know as soon as I lay down the little one will wake up, and I just love being able to feel the movement inside of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your sister was always a night owl, even before she born:)
Love,
MOM
so great that you are having such fun in boston! seeing old friends is always such a blessing.
pink is very fashionable for boys too!
love,
megan
Post a Comment