Today is my official due date. And while I've had some contractions...I'm not in labor (yet). Perhaps there will be a different update I can share with you later in the day. However, the fence in our backyards in in full bloom right now and I'm absolutely loving it! There is nothing (and I mean
nothing) like the smell of wild jasmine...

And, the bank roses are multiplying every single morning. I sure do love March in Tucson!
4 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the fresh smells of spring while waiting for little one.
Love, Mom
I can't wait to hear about the newest Green family member! I have been checking your blog frequently to see if there has been any news! Hope all is well!
all the flowers look beautiful! what gorgeous weather you are having!
love,
megan
beautiful! that was my only regret being in Tucson in January this year instead of March like last year... less color...
hope lil baby Green arrives soon! (or has arrived!)
Post a Comment