He seems to have a bit of a stuffy nose right now. The past few mornings, we've woken up to him snoring, or perhaps snorting is a better word. Fortunately, it doesn't seem to bother him much though. He's nursing just fine, and leaves behind a trail of snot on my chest when he's done. Lovely, I know.
We read all about the adventures of SkippyjonJones today...wow, is there a read that's more fun out there?
And, we ended the day by eating cupcakes and ice cream outside. I'm so amazed at how fast he's growing, and how much more in love with him I'm growing.
Happy 11 week birthday to you, Ezra!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Ezra.
Love, Gram'ma Sue
happy 11 weeks-i love seeing how much he grows! jana
Hey Abby,
Gosh, Ezra just gets bigger and cuter with every post. I'm so happy for you guys, and I hope to see you in New York soon.
Take care,
Jackie
Such beautiful eyes!
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment