Here are some recent photos of our growing boy...
He LOVES to stand...his latest trick is standing on Ryan's shoulders.
And, tummy time is becoming a bit more tolerable...(and drool is becoming a bit more prevalent...)
In other news, Ezra slept for 9 HOURS STRAIGHT last night. Miraculous.
He also pooped all over the couch today minutes after I had taken the cover off of it to wash. So, I ended up not only washing the cover, but also scrubbing the sofa. Oh, and minutes after he pooped on the couch, I dropped my toast--jam side down--on the carpet. And yet, somehow cuddling with him at the end of the night is still breathtaking.
Ryan is in Boston for the next couple of days playing at Trish Ryan's launch for her new book, A Maze of Grace. I'm in the middle of reading it right now, but will write more in depth on it when I finish.
2 comments:
Ezra, I'm really excited about your new trick! that's awesome!
love,
megan
Does your husband work in PR/publishing?
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment