Only 9 weeks and a gagillion calories apart!
I've talked with several different friends about starting a commune. Wouldn't it just be so perfect to all be neighbors and get to raise our kids together? I find that I've become and more of a homebody since having Ezra (perhaps part of this has to do with the fact that he hates being in the car), and it would be so nice to be able to stay at home, but yet be in the company of good friends nextdoor. Anyone else in?
3 comments:
You're so late 60's - early 70's;)
Love, Mom
precious baby! actually, he looks like he was a pretty good sized baby! and i love how Ezra is bustin' out of his onesie! :)
as for the commune...you know i'm in!!!
love,
megan
Yes! Tim & I talk about the same thing! It would be so nice to live in a community with friends - a walkable community w/ a garden, a park, a post office, and a little cafe. :)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment