Monday, December 20, 2010

2nd Annual Gingerbread House (ahem) "competition"

I don't really think it was a competition...and if it was, Samantha was sure to have won (again) this year. But, I didn't get a photo of her cute little gingerbread house, complete with shrubbery, so instead...we'll just showcase mine. Shall we?



And for the cookie exchange, I brought these guys...


You can find the tutorial on how to make them here.

Aren't they adorable?? I didn't come up with the idea, so I'm allowed to toot the horn of the clever person who did. Melted snowmen. The only type you see in Tucson.

2 comments:

Jenn Miller said...

Totally adorable!! I'm makin' these snowmen with the kids later this week! I think I saw marshmallows in Panajachel... I'll check tomorrow when I go for the inlaws!! Thanks for the awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

well, if you didn't win the gingerbread competition, at least you won with most creative cookie!

love,
megan