Ryan, Ezra and I spent the afternoon hiking and picnicking at Sabino Canyon (my birthdays in MI and MA never consisted of 70 degree weather, so I have to take advantage of it!)...
That night we went to a friend's house where I was surprised with a tiara, apple pie...and new-to-us-kitchen-sink!! :)

Then Saturday (we believe in full-weekend birthday celebrations here!) we got together with friends and had a kickball game!!
(Ezra and I up to kick...)
In case you were hoping for a close up of my crown that Melissa made...here you go!
Followed by a picnic...
Playing kickball when 9 months pregnant...
...meant that about 12 hours later Dominic became a big brother!
Welcome Calvin Russell Giambelluca...we can't wait to celebrate your birthday weekend next year! (I'll post a photo as soon as I get one...he's a cutie!)
And on Sunday evening we had a lovely dinner with Ryan's mom, sister, and grammie...a wonderful way to end a birthday weekend!
4 comments:
Awesome weekend! The only one in the photo that looks older is Ezra.
He's an adventuring little boy
=) & :( Love, Mom
What a fun weekend! Happy birthday again, I'm still bummed we missed out!
What a wonderful birthday weekend! Welcome to 31--it is pretty great.
Love,
Mira
I can't tell you how much I love that you played kickball while carrying Ezra in the ERGO. You are awesome.
Happy 31st. I agree w/ you. The 30's are going to ROCK.
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment