Ezra went for his 9 month well-check on Monday. The boy is growing up sooo fast!
He weighs 19lbs. 11oz. which is in the 25th percentile. I know what you are thinking, "How can a guy with so many rolls only be in the 25th percentile?" I have no idea, but it's what the doctor said. I can't remember his height, but that was in the 50th percentile, and his big ol' noggin' was in the 75th percentile.
He loves to give high fives, and then bursts with laughter, because really it is a funny thing to do, isn't it?
He loves to play follow-the-leader while crawling with Ryan around the house.
He is still into organizing the dvd and game cabinets, as well as his drawer of clothes.
He loves going to the park and swinging in the baby swings and going down the slide.
Eating rocks and dirt are a favorite past time. As is throwing all real food from the table onto the ground, and then looking to see where it went.
The guitar is the one toy that has yet to get old.
One of the things that has Ryan and I laughing so hard these days, is the way that Ezra breathes in while laughing...it's hilarious.
We are falling more and more in love with him every day.
1 comment:
Meant to tell you my college roommie's baby just had her 6 month check-up, and at six months is 19 lb 6 oz! Holy cow! :)
Post a Comment