From what I can tell, there are 6 casitas in total with a nice fenced in yard...perfect for exploring kiddos. I am thinking that if four families are interested, we could each move in to our own quarters and have the 5th casita be a "common house" where we eat meals and hang out, and the 6th casita can be a music/craft house where all sorts of creativity can take place.
Who's in??
p.s. if you know who owns these casitas, can you ask them if they are interested in selling?? :)
5 comments:
Sounds like a great plan!! Count us in, of course.
I'm in! Of course we might take the odd trip... can the whole commune come? ;)
Will one be a guest house for snow birds?
you know I don't have to tell you that we are in! and we would also be up for the trips jennifer miller mentioned. thanks for organizing everything abby! it is coming together quite nicely!
love,
megan
We'd be there for sure! think of how much we could get done with lots of mamas to share watching the babies :D I am sure my sewing list would be much shorter ;)
Post a Comment