Ezra's latest thing is wanting to help us unload the dishwasher. He can be in the other room totally engrossed in something, but as soon as he hears the sound of the dishwasher opening he crawls as fast as his little arms and legs will allow him into the kitchen and pulls himself up using the dishwasher door. And then one by one he hands us each piece of silverware to put away. Today he also tried to then proceed to handing us the plates to put away...so far no broken plates. :)

He is 11 months old (and toothless) today!
4 comments:
Lizzy loves to help load and unload the dishwasher as well. She is often better at it than her siblings :) I like seeing how proud she is when she helps me. Love, Nik
Ps. I still can't believe he will be a year old next month.
Hi Abby! I love that you are updating your blog so often! I love reading it almost every day! I can't believe that Ezra is already 11 months old. Where does the time go???? I hope all is well with you and Ryan. Miss you guys tons! Any trips planned for Boston anytime soon?
oppps - i am logged in under will's name - this is Orla - not will :)
happy 11 months ezro!
i love that he is totally into the rhythm of his home, and his curiosity is beautifully innocent!!
love,
megan
Post a Comment