Monday, February 28, 2011

caves, canyons, cute towns...oh my!

While my nieces and mom were in town we went to Kartchner Caverns. I have been there before, and blogged about it too...but wow, that place is soo amazing! Ezra was really tired when we got there, and I knew he'd sleep the whole time we were in the cave, he just fought it a little for the first few minutes of the tour. I was wearing him, and helping him fall alseep, and even staying in the back so that he wouldn't disrupt the tour for others, when the oh-so-helpful tour guide says to me, "Did you bring a pacifier for him? That might help." Oh, I just love unsolicited advice. And, just for the record, he had a pacifier in his mouth already...and also slept the entire tour. :)

Our next stop for the day was Bisbee! Bisbee oh bisbee how I love you. Again, I know I've blogged about it before...but here are some photos from this trip there...
My oldest niece, Alyssa...


Haleigh pumping gas in the Prius. :)


And of course, what is a trip to Tucson without going to Sabino Canyon?


I think Ezra is showing off his ability to make fish lips in this photo...

No comments: