Saturday, February 05, 2011

Ezra and Owen!

Among the many friends that Ezra has made at Birth Center play groups, I think Owen may be his bff. Owen's parents (Stephanie and Joel) were in the same pre-natal classes/appointments as Ryan and I...so I guess you could say they go way back.

We went over to their house the other day to play at the "tot lot" in their neighborhood, but Ezra was only interested in eating lots and lots of sand....so we decided to move the party inside.

Ezra takes no time in familiarizing himself with new places...


They were playing a duet on the keyboard, that was lovely, but the camera became a little distracting...so Ezra is instead singing into the mic, and Owen is singing harmonies...


Its so fun to see them tottin' around together...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes! they look like they will have lots of great adventures together! the cat looks like he has joined the band too....not surprising, since i'm sure the music was pretty rockin'

love,
megan

Stephanie Jayne said...

Wow, that was so fun! I hadn't seen the one with Ezra on the mic and Owen harmonizing. So cute! Thanks for sharing :D