Thursday, February 10, 2011

Teeth, are you in there?

I think I started to say that Ezra was teething when he was about 3 months old. The doctor said it sounded like it could be true with how much he was spitting up and how hard he wanted to bite down on everything we put in his mouth. But, here we are SEVEN months later and toothless. I am here to say though that I think Ezra is teething (for reals) this time. The dude has had a bad case of the runs and has been running a fever off and on for the past several days, not to mention wicked fussy. In some ways it's cute, the slightest little thing will just set him off, but in most ways it just breaks my heart because I truly don't know how to make it all better.

I am hoping that today is the day that a tooth pops through. Although, I must admit that I am going to miss the way he kisses me toothless...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

were there teeth on thursday?!?! is he hanging in there?

i hope you are all well!

love,
megan

Abby Green said...

no teeth yet. :( perhaps when he wakes up from his nap though in a few minutes there will be a tooth...or 6! :)