Our friend Jacob Lauderdale did a photo shoot for our family over Thanksgiving Weekend. Somehow we picked the coldest morning (in the history of Tucson?!?) to take photos so Ezra wasn't as smiley as he normally is, but that's okay...we love our serious Ezra too!
We LOVE the photos that Jacob took, so pardon me, this may be a long post of photos...











3 comments:
oh, those pictures were beautiful! they totally capture the joy of your family!
love,
megan
Abby, I TOTALLY LOVE THESE! It is so hard to pick a favorite, but I think it's a tie between the one with you and Ezra and his bottom lip is puckered out really far, and the one of the three of you where Ryan is carrying the guitar. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I'm going to bookmark this post and look at it when I'm sad - a sure-fire way to cheer up every time! :)
Oh, and I should clarify that the past week has definitely been colder than when these photos were taken....but I wrote this post last Sunday when it was probably 70 out. :)
Post a Comment