Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going greener...

I kind of want to act like a big time blogger right now and say, "You can find me over at Uncommon Childhood today." Which is actually totally true, I just feel a little pretentious in saying that.

So instead I will say, "I wrote an article on 10 (EASY and FREE) ways to make your home greener that was published at Uncommon Childhood today. I know I have told you about the site before, and if you haven't gone to it yet (and told all of your friends about it), you really should...I find the articles to be ultra inspiring!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very encouraging post and such great reminders!

and you are totally a world famous big time blogger!

love,
megan

Jennifer MIller said...

If Abigail won't brag on herself, allow me to do it for her! She's an awesome writer, she's passionate about so many interesting things and we are HONORED to have her as a regular contributor to Uncommon Childhood! You are ALL welcome to come share in the discussions there, and we're always looking for interesting articles on living life in with kids in Uncommon ways!