Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quick Change Trousers!

I have been reading many blogs lately that rave about the "Quick Change Trousers" pattern in Anna Maria Horner's book, Handmade Beginnings. I finally got around to making (my first) pair...(I am sure I will be making many more of these). I love them. They were easy to make. And, they are reversible...so it's pretty much like making two pairs of pants (although if they get wet...it soaks through both pairs of pants and back-ups are needed :).









And here is our snacking lil' model...

6 comments:

Eileen Short said...

oh those are so adorable!! i think another abby day is in order. :)

melissa said...

Hot diggity those things are cute! Where is the fabric from? which size did you use? DC still wears the modified 18mo size.

Anonymous said...

oh boy! those are great! i need some sewing time.....

love,
megan

Anonymous said...

oh boy! those are great! i need some sewing time.....

love,
megan

Blanca said...

They are adorable! I would love to see Momo sporting a pair later on....

Anonymous said...

I recently just discovered Groupon this week (Of course, a fab deal was offered, and I jumped on the Groupon bandwagon!).

~Rache