Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Side to side

Corban was over a few weeks ago and requested we watch the side-to-side video. Which naturally means the Kathy Smith Prenatal Aerobics DVD. A month or more before Corban had watched it while here, and loved saying "side-to-side" along with Kathy Smith. I wish I could bottle up Corban's little voice and play it regularly. I'd make it my alarm clock, "it's time to wake-up mrs. abby".

So to give a little background of what was happening at the beginning of aerobics...
Corban was wearing a dress, but decided she needed to take it off and just wear shorts so she could be more similarly dressed as Kathy Smith. And then towards the end of the video, Corban tells me that I just need to take my dress off and put shorts on to join her...

Oh, and by the way, I sound like a shmuck when Corban asks me to join her, but I can't because at the time I was helping her brother eat. But fret not, I did get up and get my side-to-side on.

1 comment:

Eileen Short said...

Kaia wants to watch this video over and over again. The technique is great!! We'll have to get them together to do some aerobics soon!